Sunday, January 9, 2011

Idaho Baby Shower

New years weekend we journeyed to Idaho where all Tysons aunts and uncles and cousins live and his sister Kortni was nice enough to throw me another shower! All the pictures of myself at the shower are disgusting! So I will just show you pictures of all the cute stuff we got. Tysons mom made 2 quilts for me, a bumper pad, an already put together scrapbook, and all his sisters and Dad went in on the car seat and stroller. I dont know what I would do without his family! They were so generous and baby girl is so lucky to have such loving Grandparents and Aunts. Thank you to everyone who came to the shower and for gifts. We feel so lucky and so loved.


 The bumper pad matches the brown, pink, and green quilt. Tysons mom made both of these and they are SO cute
 This one is so soft on both sides, his mom also made this one
This one Tysons Grandma made for her. She has a sewing machine that stitches all these pictures on. In case you cant see they are all disney princess and we all know how much littl girls love their princess. I cant wait until she knows who all of them are!

No comments:

Blog Counter