Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Nursery

This was a long project, not that it was alot of work, but it was just a slower process cause I knew I had until January to complete it. Now its FINALLY done and I just love walking into her room and looking at her crib and knowing that VERY SOON she is going to be in there! Yesterday I spend the rest of the day finishing up odds and ends in her room, packing our bags, and making her bed. I am officially ready, she can make her debut any day now! (click on the pictures so see them bigger, its much better)

3 comments:

Erin said...

THIS LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU JACLYN.

Jason & Angie said...

So cute! I love it, now have her hurry up and get here!

Jimmy and Kira Secor said...

so cute i love it all!! Now just get her name up somewhere!! =) i cant wait to come over and see her room and her!!

Blog Counter